EL PUMA private yacht
The luxury motor yacht EL PUMA is a private yacht and is not available to charter.
EL PUMA was built by Ferretti and delivered to her owner in 2008, she later underwent a refit in 2016.
EL PUMA can accommodate 6 guests in 3 cabins consisting of a primary suite with a king size bed and en-suite bathroom facilities, a VIP suite with a queen size bed and en-suite bathroom facilities and a cabin with a twin bed and en-suite bathroom facilities.
Amenities on board include Air Conditioning, Indoor audio system, iPod dock, Satellite TV, Special diets, TV saloon and Wi-Fi.
An extensive list of further amenities and water toys can be seen under the features and amenities section.
Click here to view alternative similar motor yachts for charter, or alternatively contact your Yacht Charter Broker for information about renting an alternative luxury charter yacht.
- Air Conditioning
- Indoor audio system
- iPod dock
- Satellite TV
- Special diets
- TV saloon
- Snorkelling Gear
- 14ft/4.3m RIB 20hp
Captain Gianpaolo Gianardi is born in La Spezia on 11/12/1967
Languages spoken: Italian and English.
Registered “gente di mare”in Genova Matr. N°026895 as learning engine room officer and electrician.
CERTIFICATE: Engineer officer 1500 Kw - Certificate Italian “ Motorista abilitato 750 kw” - AEC For Engine - In possession of a Italian boat license without limits and motor sailing since 1998 - In compliance with STCW/95 four courses and examination - Certificate MAMS - In possession of the GMDSS - Patent sub level 3.
YACHTMASTER OFFSHORE: Certificate No. 36912 for sailing and motor boats and British flag commercial craft up to 200 tons of tonnage.
WORKING EXPERIENCE: from 1989 to 1999 I worked as electromechanical industry in shipbuilding and military arsenal of La Spezia, in this period I gained knowledge on the operation and installation of equipment on board.
EXPERIENCES OF NAVIGATION:
- From July 2017 M/Y El PUMA as Capitan
- From May 2016 to April 2017 M/Y MOMO Mangusta 130 as engineer officer
- From february 2015 to November 2015 M/Y San Gennaro as engineer officer
- From 01 july 2012 to November 2014 as engineer officer M/Y Mondo Marine 38 mt “ Maestro of Gibraltar”
- From May 2009 to December 2011 Mariner engineer on M / S Yacht Lorenzo 92 DANAE ´
- From 1 April 2008 to April 15, 2009 and the second engineer on M / San Lorenzo 92 Yacht ´NAKESSA´
- From March 2007 to October 2007 second engineer on pleasure tugboat”Liberty” in Portoferraio,Isola d’Elba
- From 10 January 2006 to November 21, 2006 Sailor of M / V ´JULIUS´ Genoa 30 m with base
- Control of M / Yacht Grand Banks 48 ´S.Pierre of Chepstow´ Trapani area of Aeolian Egadi
- Command M / Yacht commercial Astondoa 68 ´CHRIS´ based Bocca di Magra
- From 21 November 2003 to November 27, 2005 Sailor of M / V ´ELISABETH´ 24 m with base in Genoa
- From 10 May 2002 to November 15, 2003 Sailor of M / S ´THE ONE´ 24 meters with base La Spezia
- From 2001 to 2002 Mariner of sailing boat ´FOLGORE´ 24 mt-based Isle of Elba
In addition to the tasks listed above, I regularly worked on contacts with shipyards for refit operations and management processes and suppliers High skills´ maneuvers in port and at sea.
Transfers into the lead with other boats: Aprea 60, Cantieri Estensi 45, Hatteras 65, Riva 75 Venere, Austin Parker 42, Sunseeker 60, Mochi Dolphins 68.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much to charter EL PUMA?
EL PUMA has a weekly charter price starting at €16,000 and an estimated daily charter price of €2,670.
How many guests on board EL PUMA?
EL PUMA can accommodate 6 sleeping guests on board in 3 cabins.
Motor yacht EL PUMA is displayed on this page for informational purposes and may not necessarily be available for charter. The yacht details are displayed in good faith and whilst believed to be correct are not guaranteed, please check with your charter broker. Charter Index does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information or images displayed as they may not be current. All yacht details and charter pricing are subject to change without prior notice and are without warranty.
U.S. Customs & Border Protection
The yachting industry has no global listing service to which all charter yachts must subscribe to, making it impossible to ascertain a truly up-to-date view of the market. Charter Index is a news and information service and not always informed when yachts leave the charter market, or when they are recently sold and renamed, it is not always clear if they are still for charter. Whilst we endeavour to maintain accurate information, the existence of a listing on Charter Index should in no way supersede official documentation supplied by the representatives of a yacht.
|Yacht name||EL PUMA|
|Speed (cruising)||59.3kph / 32kn|
|Speed (max)||77.8kph / 42kn|
|Engine||2 x MAN 1200 hp|